Learners acquire knowledge and skills in the area of public and corporal finance, foreign trade, customs and tax administration which offer work opportunities in customs agencies and tax administration.
The specific aims of the training are expressed in requirements for:
• Аsquiring business skills and social competencies;
• Efficient use of office equipment and program products;
• Use of business foreign language, international trade law and international payments in the customs activities;
• Accounting customs business operations by using computer program products.
• Daily form of education;
• Period for education – 5 years;
• Education – secondary;
• Possibility to get THIRD qualification level – profession Customs and tax agent after graduating XII-
• Foreign languages – German and English/ English and German;
• Inspector customs documents;
• Customs inspector;
• Customs officer;
• Tax inspector.